Sunday, August 22, 2010

Without some friends my life will still be prefect.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Well, I'm really excited over my birthday celebration. I hope I will be happy on the night. Without any problems, that made me stress. And also gather up with friends! (: And also with peers there to make me smile. Especially BABY's.

Ohkay, feeling damn awake at this time. Part of the reason because I was awake at 5.30pm yesterday. But I know it well, that I've to get to sleep real soon.

Well, gotta end here. Just end my phone call with Stephy. Nice chat though. (:

P.s : I really hate people can't keep to what they say. Not trying to be indirect. But if I state your name out, I'll make you gone to bad to worst. Nexttime, don't promise me, when you can't make it!

No comments: