Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Well, I know.

Hey peers out there. I'm back again. And well luckly I did not get to dark after sentosa trip. All thanks to the sun block that J's brought. Well, as I hate to be called BLACK. (: I thinks sames goes to every girls too. Well, might not be all but most of it. Have being thinking about my ring that I lost it during the beach play. Oh yea, the ball float over so far away to the half of the sea. Just like my ring. ): 我知道他对我来说太重要了。So till now I'm still felt regret for being so careless. Anyway, as long as me and J's still stay as loving as before I'm content.

Well, I've seen it thru I think that I'm leading my life to the fullest now with J's around me to support me all this while. As I know if there's no him pulling me thru. I might not even can pull thru now. 3 more days to our anniversary. <3 One year Five months. Thanks god I've you in my life. Oh well, am I starting to neglect friends, as I know they are all busy with stuff too. As some of them have their loves one to carry on their life with. Well, as for some. I don't even wants to give a damn. Cause what's self love they don't even aknowledge. So no point love them when they don't love themselves. Am I right? Well, I think I've gone over my limits.

Thinking of any more surprise for J's. Have something in my mind. But I'm afraid that J's don't have place to keep. And it'll ended up wasted my effort. (: alright it's late now. I got to have some sleep already.

No comments: