Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I love my peers!


10 August.
09 August.

Hey I'm back. Manage to meet Cherry Eightyone yesterday. Although it's at Market, I still enjoy it much. Because, Cherry and AhRay burst me and darling into laughter. They're sweet, yet very chor lor. Especially Cherry. Went home after that.

National day, did not went to my beloved cousin birthday's. Yet I ended up in parkway playing pool with Miner's and Beibei's. Well, headed to Eastcoast's later on. Saw Maidangdang, kind of scared. Cause like murder case like that. CLOWN!

Oh, well. I don't know how to continue already. So bye!

Post-edit.
I've heard that some particular place have being pulling retarded people! Well, is black and with shiny white teeth! Haha, they've downgrade till so rabak. Well, it's my old Kampong. Gosh, I'm feeling disgust.

No comments: