Monday, August 16, 2010

Your love is my drugs.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Hey peers! Finally darling forgive me already! Today went bugis with Beibei's. Than go terminal 2 to look for dearest. C: Have Waraku's for dinner. More photos for tomorrow. Brought some sweet stuff for dearest. C: Love ya, you're my sweetest drugs. 是你太好.

Brought a bow and Famous amos's for baby. Darling ain't selfish and share it with me. Hehe, yummy one! Spend all my money today.

Today is Baby's mum birthday, so happy birthday.

Well, I'm tired so a short one for baby : ever since you've being a part of me. I know you'll always be a part of me. I love you. Treat me with care, I show you with love. Thanks for giving me a chances. I luv you. Kisses! Workhardworkhard!

And for my information. I hear wrongly, Jeviar's did not told her dad that he raise his rank in work. Just say IF. Is I listen it wrong. ): Haha, having problem with my hearing. Sorry!

No comments: