Saturday, September 19, 2009


Baby ! Here is Th Post you want me to Post !
Yahhh , I Overslept and Forget to buy Breakfast for her Baby to Eat !
Sorry Darling ! ;( But Once Baby , Step Out of Th door , And say byebye !
Her Darling here , can`t sleep ! Sigh ! Till now !
AhGirl , Come look for me Cause Im afraid .
Haas ;D Then on , goes to JiaLiang .
OhhhMyGoshhh ! I lose on my Money on Games !
Due to Face ! Those AngMo so GuaiLan !
Hahahaha ! And Yahhhh !
After AhGirl , wanna to Look for her Mum .
She went off , JiaLiang Keep on telling me that she is Bored !
And wanna use th computer ! Lol`s ;D
After this then i let him use th computer !
Baby , is leaving at 8pm ! Hahhahah !
And Yahhhh . I guess , i`m gonna .
End here , and start doing my stuff !
And allow JiaLiang to Use th com !
Hahhaha ! Loves My Baby !
There will be a Surprise soon !
Post for BuddyAhmin .
Buddy i knew that you`re sad !
And Yahhhhh , not all Guys are Good Guys !
Yahhhh ! Go on And look for your real Love !
It`s will come soon !
Post for my Dearest EightyOne !
Yahhh ! EightyOne !
Cheerr up Yeas !
I`ll try to Help you too !
Lovelove <3
Post for AhGirl ;
Don`t think too muchie !
Today is your Mum B`day !
You must be Happy for her !
But you still must be sad for her too !
Cause she`s Older one year old`s . Hahhahah !

No comments: