Tuesday, September 8, 2009


Yesterday , was Me and Baby , Six Months Anniversary (:
Baby , Bring me for Kfc (:
Now Our Six Months is over , i`m Looking Forward to , 7 Months (:
Lol`s ._. Baby Mum , said that we don`t have to go to her House already .
Because , His Dad`s is not Working Anymore (:
Lol`s . Haas (: Baby , Is Sleeping now .
And i`m sooooo Bored !!!!!
Arghhhzxzxz ! It`s really making me insane ):
When will be th Day that i`m not Bored ?
Sighzxzx ): I hope when tommorrow we go to th Posb .
Someone , will Transfer , If not is Really making me Crazy ):
Sighzxxzxz ! Now i`m just soooo Thirsty ):
But tooo Late already ): I scared to Go to th Coffee Shop ):
Lol`szxxzz ! Alright , is th end for today .
P.s ; On Our Anniversary , Early in th morning Six ,
Baby , Bring me to Eat , at Coffee Shop .
Nasi Lemak , my Favrouite (: And it`s Called Candle Night Dinner (:

No comments: