Saturday, September 26, 2009

meibao- stupid BABY with her stupid new pant!!
winnnie- thanks Baby`s ;D
meibao- the handsome ME with my pretty BABY<3
winnie- I love`s my Baby`s ;D
meibao- it ME sitting on my BABY leg(:
winnie- Baby`s is soooo Heavy !
meibao- it ME, taken by BABY!!
winnie- I`m a PhotoGrapher ;D
meibao- loves(:
winnie- Stick on You (:


it me here blogging, ahhao(: i'm now
at yishan at ones of bee lin friend house!!
nothing to do.. let talk abt tat pass few days!!
after i take my pays that days, we went to
bugis to shop!! get BABY high waist skirt, pant
and T-back(: haha!! see i so nice(: BABY dont
worry okay i'll work hard and buy alot of thing for
you de, i PROMISE<3>

2 of top-man shirt(: it been a long times that i can actually
buy something for me and my loves ones(: it happy you
noe!! haha!! together to meet up with ah girl, cindy, bee
lin and my sister-beibei<3>
right she(: then for yesterday we went for basketball
games at yishun blk 288 with alot of us(: haha!! i
like everyday sunday, one shot from three pointed
i goal like 3 to 4 times, cool right!! tat is basketball
player(: after wait for ah gong to come fetch us to gelang
to have our dinner.. after tat talking cock and lan jiao wei abt
ppl, haha(: then take alot of photo(: HAPPY(: around
4plus we went to east coast park to catch bear bear(:
then 6plus reach hm.. OMG we find out tat ahgirl handfone
is lost at hm!! dont noe who the hell.. ppl are like tat fake
and greddy>.<>
take ah girl fone i'm cursing loud now tat person lan jiao
or cheebye become rotten!! cannot stand, so ANGRY!!
but still i'm HAPPY tat i have a maria at hm, haha tat my
BABY(: arghhhhhhhh!! WINNIELOW DO YOU NOE TAT
ANGMEIBAO LOVE YOU ALOT??







No comments: