Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Promise to Be Someone Useful ;D !
I know some of my Friends look down on me ,
But this is not i want to right ?!
So somehow , i`ll Promise to change ,
To make people around me .
Thinks that i`m a Success People .
It`s don`t mean that i`m a Sgh Girls ,
Means that i`m Useless .
There`s also , Friends like me In Sgh .
Is Success now . Yahh .
And i seriously never Regret going in B`cause ,
I do learn alots in there .
Right ? ! I guess some Sgh Girl`s agree with me too ;D !
So i had decided to Take O`s ;D !
But is on next year ;D !
Yahhhs , I hope that I`ll suceed this time .
Although i`m someone ; Hates to Studies D;
But since my Sitution is so Bad now .
I`ll do my best already .
I Promise myself that i must be determind enough .
Although somehow you`ll lead to some Tempation .
But i`ll fight away th Tempation ;D !
Yeas ! My Friends ;
Wait for th Day i Suceed ;D !
Th Forest will Be save by me ;D !
Baby ; I Love You ;D !
Baby, I believe you`ll be there to Support me too right ?
Loves (L) !
I`ll be someone Different D;
Believes in me ;)
Today you`re going for an interview ;D !
All th Best ! If only you believe in I`m Possible ;D !
It`s quite Relax over there i Believe .
I hope sames goes to you ;D !
For me , i`ll Look for a Job i Like soon ;D !
Although i really Hate`s working :(
But I must get use to it too ;)
Love you ;
Friends ;
I had Update all your New Links ;D !

No comments: