Sunday, September 6, 2009



Happy Baby (:
Before Baby went to sleep and i wanted to Blog (:
She asked me to accompany , and pad pad her to Sleep .
Tomorrow after chu-suan .
Going Baby House , cause at Night her Family not Free (:
Yeas ! Erm , Kind of ._.
1 more day to me and Baby Anniversary (: Yahs :DDDD
But still not sure going where ? But for Sure , I`m gonna look for a Job !!!
Or not i Can`t survice anymore Longer ): Humpz !
World is Turning and People is Changing :/
But it don`t Really matter to me ! B`cause i need to Had a Aim for Myself too .
Yeasss ~ I`m taking N-Level soon , But not Sure yet on when .
Maybe when th Times come , i`ll done all my Aims (:
Yeas ! I also cannot go back to Secondary School .
Laughs , and even if can it takes a Long time too .
Boos ! Hope Baby find a Job soon :/ Or not without $$ Really can`t live on :/
Yeas ! And i believe it`s true (:
Laughssss :DDDD Just now went oven to nine fly dargon , lan shop (:
And is like soooo Lame , to Play at a LanShop when we had ,
A Computer at Home ! And seriously i can tell you .
Is soooo Lag th computer is on for almost 21/7 EveryDay :/
Ps ; Baby , I LoveLove You (:

No comments: