Saturday, September 12, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket


Ohhhhh my Goshhh !
What wrong with th Blogger .
I had to download my photo in Photobucket !
I`t making me Insane !
And just now , after i almost Finish my Post .
Everything Blank again !
Ughhhhs ! Yesterday , Baby went to Interview !
Hope she Get chossen (:
Haas (L) Yah , JiaJia ty for th Msg .
Hope you`re fine Inside .
SiSky will be Alright (:
Hope your Baby will be a Fat one (:
Yeas (: Later going out .
But not sure where , Shall wait for S , call .
Yeas (: Baby is still sleeping now .
Laughs (: I sleep so Long Yesterday (: !
Erhhhhs , yahs . My b`day is 3 more Days Later !
Do anyone Know ?
Laughs (: My mummy is Soooo Suck !
She don`t wanna give me Money ):
Sigh ! Is been 2 years i celebate My B`day .
Inside ! I don`t want ): For 3 years .
Kartun; Sb . I hope you had a Happy one too (:
Takecare Yeas !
Got To End ! Baby , I LveLove you (:

No comments: