Thursday, September 3, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A New Start (:

Tried to sleep at th night . But still cannot make it ): Boos ! What is up to this blogger ? Gosh ! It`s really killing me ! Tried to upload th photos soooo many times but still cannot make it ! Tomorrow is going to Baby House . He had to takecare of her GrandMa . B`cause there`s no one to TakeCare of her Tomorrow (: Laughs :D WeiPing is going Home now ! Gonna Miss her tons ! Miss her Bullshits (: My Parrot :D Gosh ! I`m going Insane soon ! Humpx ): Baby is playing his games now (: And after this he wanna play SuddenAttack ): I still thought of after this Accompany her ): But he wanna play Games ): Cherry81 , Don`t think too much ! If i can make it I`ll help you (: Loves ._. Me and My Baby Anniversary is coming so soon (: Hope we had a Happy Anniversary That Day (: I Love You <3`>

P.s ; Going Bugis tomorrow (: Got Fate we`ll see (:


No comments: