Tuesday, September 1, 2009

How should i describle my Day ?
Sleeping morning & afternoon ?
Haas (: We have treat it as a Rountine to sleep in th morning .
Yesterday night was sitting down with ,
At the coffee shop and was like so damn bored !
._. And now both , Wp and Baby is playing with th games .
They had in th phone . And we`re like in our own world !
Cause the look in their face Look like `Excited !
Laughs , Gonna get a party soon (:
I don`t care . My birthday is coming .
And i hope my stupid Mum would give me some money .
I tried to por her that day , in text .
But she did`nt reply my text !
Oh My Gosh ! She`s like making me go to th top of my heat !
She making me going insane ! Humpx !
Baby complain that i did`nt hug her when i wake up .
I did okays ! Ask her don`t accused me (:
I wake up th first thing is to see what time .
Because i realise that . Th window in this house is Dark .
And th room is Dark too .
So i manage to take Baby phone to see what time it is ?
But th first thing i saw is 3 text and 2 miss called (:
After i had a look at who`s th one who text and call .
I when back to th home .
And it`s 8.3o pm ._. Then on i played th games in baby phone !
Guess what ? can`t find th game XiaoBai !
He indeed Deleted it away ! Gosh !
So i played th Chef Master (:
Then on i felt Bored so i on th Laptop and Played !
Till then i get bored ! So i went to Wp and asked her ,
Wake up , accompany me !
Haas (: And now i feel hungry !
In th morning when we went to Top Up th key .
We went to eat at th Market ,
I brought food from an old couples !
And Wp and Baby Q up for a long store !
Haas (: A story must has it`s ending ~

No comments: