Thursday, September 17, 2009

Opening th HelloKitty ;D
At V3 , S help me Celebrate !(15/09)
Sing Song . Drink . (15/09)
By WeiPing,Baby,Xavier,Beelin,Cindy,AhGirl and JiaLiang(16/09)
At EastCoast Celebrate With XiaoFeiLong Peers ;D
Went Iluma Before Going EastCoast For BBQ ;) (16/09)
My Darling And Beelin ;D (16/09)
Me And Girl ;D (16/09)
Snap Snap Snap ;) (16/09)
Me and Darling (16/09)
Me and Cindy (16/09)
Me And Erzi . (16/09)
Baby (16/09)
B`day Cake From Seng (15/09) Thanks (:
At V3 (15/09)
(15/09)
(15/09)
That JiaoBin Of Wp ;D (15/09)
(15/09)
(15/09)
I had post my picture on th 15/09 already !
And Finally is done ;D Happy ;)
On th 16/09 , I woke up on th 1pm plus .
And baby , wanted to Head over to Bugis ;D
So he Asked me to bath , i Listen .
And then on , i went to take a Bath !
Baby , Lied to me and say wanna go to Bugis , to Buy Hat for Himself .
But , he acctually lied to me ! He really looked for hat !
But he say he do not want it ! Lol`s .
So then we headed over to Mac , Acctually was planing to had a meal .
But baby , asked me to sit outside first .
Cause he wanna go to th Toilet so i say ohhkays .
But i Saw my baby . Heading to th table but not toilet .
So i take a Look , But you know what i saw ?
I saw my 81 And Poohh !
And Yeas ! They Acctually lied on me !
Humpxxx ! And thanks my PoohPooh and 81 !
For that Surpise ! And that present !
But seriously i do not know whose is whose .
Cause there`s no name Written on !
Haas ;D Paisehhh Right ? Haas ;D !
Headed over to Find JiaLiang and th Rest at Baby ZaiDui .
They Wished me HappyBirthday !
And thanks Yeas ! Then on i Chatted with 81 and Pooh!
They had to go , so i had to , thanks them again , for meeting me .
We went to Bugis street then .
Baby ,Brought for me a Bag and HelloKitty Thing .
We went to illuma then . zzzz .
Went to Baby house For Dinner then we Head over to ,
East Coast ! For BBq . Met out with th Rest of XiaoFeiLong Peers .
BBq , had a Drink , and then Baby , tell me they had to .
Go and Buy Ice , so i waited with Cindy , while Drinking !
Baby , Acctually Lied and come with Wp and other Peers .
While th Hand Holding a Cake . Lol`s .
Then on , we all had to Take a Rest at home .
So all Headed back home !
But i saw some bear ! And i wanted so Benny and Baby .
Catch for me ! Before that when we Headed to th toilet Baby ,
Also got catch for me .
Tried care Bear but Can`t ;D !
Lol`s . Wasted money without letting me know !
But i know he wanna give me A surprise too .
Alright , i had to stop cause baby , had to go interview !

No comments: