Monday, September 14, 2009




  • I`m here to Update again .

Yeas ! My Lovely Baby is Sleeping now , cause tmr must wake up early ! Rofl . Lol`s , and yes i`m kinda tired already , gonna sleep after this post . Humpz ! I`m scared ! Suddenly got sound when everyone is sleeping soundly . Humpz ! And yes , I`m gonna stay happier ! For me now is Leave it or Take it ! Cause th world now is just so Hypocrite ! You`ll never know th one closer to you , is stabing behide you . Laughs , and i Believe i just need some to Relate my problem to . Lol`s , and i believe i`ll choose th right one . TeeHee ;D And Happy B`day to my DaJuiJui , Today is his B`day . Before mine , one day . Lol`s , will it be no B`day then Happier ? Lol`s , cause it seem like nothing special too . Although is one year one time ;) But don`t really hardap . But still i`m gald that someone care to Celebrate for me . Gonna work on th Oct soon , and i hope th time passes fast . So i can start working ! Rofl ! But i know is tired , but at least , one week . (4 times) No need , to work everyday ! Tired siahh , somemore sooo Far lahhhh ! TeeHee ;) I hope Baby find one too , and i Hope th Interview for me will Pass ! Cause i really wanna work ! Laughs ! I want to earn money too ;) Lol`s , for a living for myself too ;D Alright lahhhh , i got to accompany my Baby to sleep already ;) Loves <3



No comments: