Friday, September 18, 2009



Now I Gonna Wait till 10 am . Or Maybe 9 Plus i`m gonna go downstair to buy Baby Breakfast ! Cause i know my Baby is Hungry ! So i can`t allow him to go work with an empty stomach , yeas ! He`s still sleeping now . Before he go to sleep he keep ask me to sleep with him . But i don`t want . Lol`s , cause i wanna help him prepare for work . Cause i know once i sleep , i`ll never wants to wake up ! Haas ;D Baby , I Hope you`ll had a NiceDay , today ! Just now Baby so Good , she tell AhGirl if , wanna Come up . Wait for me to WakeUp first , then come up . Cause he said that i`m a SlightSleeper ! And Yeas ! I really am one ! Thanks Baby ! For your understanding too ;D LovesLoves ! Later Going out ! To Yishun . But not too Early . Cause , BlahhBlahh ! Don`t wish to say too . Cause it`s not something nice yeas ! Hahahaha ! Now i`m thinking what to buy for Baby , for Breakfast ? Lol`s . I don`t even know ! Hahahah ! Err , let me start my Story Teller ! Today Morning , I woke up . I on th com and Played ! So then on AhGirl , JiaLiang and ._. not sure came up . So Baby asked me to Bath ! I went to Bath and i came out , i saw Xavier . Yeas ! Then on Baby turn to Bath ! We Went to Take bus to Parkway . Cause Baby had to buy HandSocks and Red Polo-Tees . For Today Work . Hahahahah ! After this we went to Baby House For Dinner ! NiceFood ! Hope Baby won`t sleep During her Work . And yeas ! Just Now i was Playing Games my baby keep on telling me that she don`t wanna sleep . So i Allow her to play Games . Then after Playing Games she claim that she`s Hungry ! So we Cook , Musroom Soup , But then it`s sooo Terrible ! So we throw it away . Baby , Wash up everything . Then I Went on to Make her to her beauty sleep ! Hahahha ! Like small kids like that ! Anyway Baby , ILoveYou !

No comments: