Monday, September 28, 2009

l--astromance.bs.com/ ;D !
To know more ;D !
Winnie ; AhGirl

True Loves do come ;D !

Oh my goshh ! Today is just having a Bad Bad day D:Humpx! Quarrel with some Bitchy . Trying to Make a Fool out of herself . Lol`s . Let`s not talk abt this , Yeas ! Cause i think is kind of lame to Post in my Post ;D ! Yeas ;D ! Baby is Complaning i`m smelly B`cause i`m hot , and i`m sweating like hell . Yeas ! Humpx ! Ask her on th Aircon for me , she said no and now , she was still complaining that i`m smelly when i`m already sweating all th fcuking way !Lol`s . I`m really not sure what is wrong at Blogger ! Humpz ! I`m just so Hot ~ Just now erzi came over ChaiChee and Look for us ;D ! And yahhh . Quarrel with baby just now ! You know i heart Pain ;( Hais . Loves Baby , AhGirl , My Parrots , and 81 and More Lazy !

No comments: