Saturday, April 4, 2009

05april2009

happy BIRTHDAY !!
BABY TOOK FOE MEIMEI(:
endlessly love<3
we drank on 04APRIL(:
ENJOY!!
DARLING!!
boring):
took at DARLING HOUSE on
MELVIN birthday!!
NO EYEBROWN(:
XIAORU
DARLING LAZY TO POST !!
haas (:
yesterday DRINK with jo,didi,DARLING and jo friend!!
but ended up , me and BABY fall asleep in the same BED ,
but okay laas cause by the time i sleep the wine is finish !!
and i did finish up my wine !!
we played GAME then BABY lose ):so i have to drink half cup for her:D
but it`s okay cause i love her !!
i dont give a damn about how ppl look at , it`s not my problem.
i quarrel with mummy today ,
cus i say she wanna go fuck then she angry!!
she go drink until she seh !!
sadded lorhhs !!
i have non-stop QUARREL with my darling cant stand .
anyway everyone is changing .
81 you`re changing too .
i`m sad !! my darling ps me , go sleep alr !!
so its my turn now(:
BBBYYYYEEE!!!




















No comments: