Monday, April 20, 2009


so bored =.= nothing to do either !
i`m confused , i know the thing is addicted , & i ust knew that i cant stop .
hais ): i`m lost , i dont even know what i want !!
the baby is crying all the way ! sigh ): my head pain uh !
laughs (: gonna walk here and there later at east coast . so BOREDDD !!
weiping always lie to me , claim that she wanna meet me but never also .
cheat my feeling all the time ! baby called her , just now ,
so i went calling back , cause baby is taking a nap till now .
her mum show me attitude ! cant stand man ! i did nothing wrong either .
i`m just kind hearted to called back , what she want . cause she called quite amount of time .
so i went calling her back and then what i get is another type of stuff .
even my mum never show me this type of attitude , unless i shown her .
why must people treat me in such ways ? why cant ppl return me the way i show them ?
tak boleh tahan !! =.=
i want find a job soon ! or not i`ll bored at home .
i cant endure this useless life anymore . hais "(
hopefully , enjoy life today `(L)
post the other day ``

No comments: