Saturday, April 11, 2009


can we just be HAPPIER ?
i`m not content enough !
i tried to give in but you don`t take .
ue asked me to change my attitude but you never give a damn on me either .
when ue not happy ue scold and leave me aside .
when ue happy, stick to me ?
what am i to ue ?
i adore you like my god but you seem to abhor me tons .
am i wasting my time ? or am i trying to make a everlasting relationship ?
i can never understand you totally,because i`m not you .
why must you treat me so differently as you treat others .
i`m not them , i did`nt play your feeling like others did !
i give up of everything b`cause of you .isn`t it not enough ?
or you`ve never be content enough of me ?
what are you thinking of me ? am i a fool or am i your gf ?
do you know i always hide my tear and even bear it , so that i should not show my weekness ?
i`m not sure , what am i doing ?
but i really truely love you ; i have never fall in love in any butch before and you made me fall so much ):
could ue just understand me abit ?
I`M SORRY ):

No comments: