Friday, April 24, 2009

this love shall never end , but it do made me suffer alots !
& i guess you would never understand so i have learn not to waste my time.
not to tell you how i feel ;
cause whenever i tell you , you`ll get irriated .
nor when i write in my phone you`ll just ingore .
you feel nothing cause you`re not the one suffer ?
what if i treat you in this way ? i can easily forgive you but you never do the same .
i cried you never be by myside cause you`re tired .
even when i`m tired i stay by your side .
i even told you sorry i cant help in family pro ,
you told me nbm , as long as i there to comfort you is enough .
then when i`m down and cried whoes there for me ?
no one ~
i have alr cried at the ntuc due to family pro .
you don`t even know , cause you don`t layan me at all .
whenever you knew i`m crying you just step nothing !
fuck off lars ! i just simply hate the way you treat me .
i will try my best to change , if cnnt then too sad .
but the pro is when i change yu never change then what for ?
i`m the one have to endure all the way .
& your duty is just show your temper at me .
then i have to pick up all your shit again iszit ?
i`m not a toilet bowl ,
so don`t make me as one . i have my own LIMITS too .
if you countiue i`m speechless .
i dont live for you , why must i made myself suffer ,
like i`m one living for you ?
it`s not easy for me too .
you tell me ! who will give their all for you ?
if you can find one that`s better then me , then go ahead .
you said you treat me good ? sorry , it`s just on the start .
for now is like shit , or can i say maid ?
if i have to suffer so much then what for , right ?
i no need to suffer so much either .
just dont force me till i can`t make it .
i`ll treat you the same way you`re treating me now .
please remember i have my own limits too .
give some RESPECT to me too , i`m human being too !
just hate me if you want to , that`s you i cant stop you .
from tdays onward what you wanna say to me , i wont care .
even if you scold me i`ll keep quite ,
and that really show that i`m sick and tired ,
i rather let you say and scold then made myself suffer ,
and cried for hours , just for you .
even if i`m not in the wrog you wanna scold me , i`ll just keep quite .
i can`t stand quarreling all the time :/
i rather keep quite then talk back to you then quarrel .
you`re content now , you can do anything you want now !
i can`t decided . but you should know your limits too .
but i still love you like i always doooo .
p.s;why must i be treated in this way ?

No comments: