Wednesday, April 29, 2009

im looking high up in the sky(:
in the flyers with darling(:(:(:
loves(:
haven kiss!!
hug and kiss(:(:(:
you see, wat my baby doing!!
kisses(:(:(:
hug(:(:(:
in the cab(:
tat ahhao, i mean xiao hao(:






it me AHHAO):
life is so fuck up!! i cannot take it anymore):
can i just end my life?? hai, its always so unfair.
i cannot take it any longer!! she got stress so do i!!
wat should i do then she'll HAPPY?? isit nothing??
or she wan me to die?? im always at fault wat!! wat to do!! hai, nvm.
i should learn my lesson. fuck up. totally stress.
i mean everything. awwww i cannot take it larrs!! hai.
i miss my mummy larrs): i wan her. mummy. im sorry. pls??
im fuck up. nbcb. i just need more care and concern.
im feeling hurt):):): i don noe wat to do???????
it all thisbelong in my mind??? im lost):):):
why am i so weak?? im not like this?? im someone strong!!
why?? why all this thing must come my way????? i cant get it!!
hai, i just don understand myself!! why am i here?? should i be here??
i really don noe!! fuck up life!! wat to do??
im always the bad person!! everyone noe. so??
hai, i noe im bad!! im like tat wat!! everyone say tat.
hai, use to it alr. i cant stop them wat!! ppl are like tat.
only my close friend noe me. so don judge!!
hai, just now quarrel with baby):):): ya shall say abt today(:(:
today me, baby, didi, jiejie and their child went out together to pasir ris(:
went eating together at KFC(: then went sit flyers with darling(:
i bought some chocalate for them!! kinda of cool yea(:
after tat we went off to tamp to meet my BOSS(:
walk walk lorrs!! nothing much also!!
then come hm do some cooking for them.
baby sux blood!!! but we still very loving(:(:(:
i love you(:











No comments: