Friday, April 3, 2009

AHHAO(:
hello(:
this is my very 1st time doing this!!!
like so...
don noe how to say(:
but okay larrs, got my darling and baby here wit me(:
today is my didi birthday(:
so fast 7th year old(:
so cute and handsome:D
darling and me bought a GAMEBOY for him(:
he die die wan so no choice!!!!
kids is like tat!!!
but still i dote on him alot(:
hai!!! mummy so irritating>.<
like some aunty at the super wet market!!!!
like mother fucker P.I.M.P
cannot stand her!!!!


shall talk abt my DARLING(:
she's abit CRAZY!!!!
nvm i understand....
say i attitude her but look whose talking??
hai!!!! same*2 larrs(:
tat show tat i love her and she love me(:
she care and i care(:
but ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sometime i really don noe wat she wan...
wen come to sex she is very nice towards me(:
LOLS(:
but come to quarreling she's SUX!!!!!!!!!!!
totally SUX BLOOD!!!!!!!!
wat to do????
still the same wat, loving her so much...
maybe is truth tat i have changes in my action
TOWARD HER!!!!! cos i don wan history to
REPEAT!!!!
i do really noe wat im doing!!!!
im old enough(:
i noe she is still young!!!!
understand!!!!!
haha!! tonight MAYBE having some fun(:
wanna get high(:
with my darling:D
love her to the MAX(:


XIAORU:D
ANGRY !!
i know that i`m not GOODD enough so what ?
DARLING mummt just now say something made me going insane !!
she say ppl should come never come ppl then no need to come keep come !!
ANGRY !!
what she mean laaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!
tonight taking POWER !!
still finding places to drink WINE (:
haas,just now tell ANGMOBEN to buy E for me !!
but the suplier never ans the call .so can say BYE to my e!!
i want SSHHAAKKEE!!
now jojo with us too .just now joke with her,she treat it too seriously then ANGRY with me !!
haas(:meeting sky too later !! tee hee :D
my BABY also made me so angry, so keep DRAGFEELING at me !!
then tell me to be mute !!
BREAKRECORD!!
one hour for yesterday,today is DARLING DIDI ,birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN !!
today is JO&JEPUN one month , laughs !!
wish them all the BEST (:
she find around the shop just to find present for him .
i also dont have !! 5 more days to me and DARLING anniversary!!
FRIENDS !! SORRY NOT LINKING ANYONE FOR A PERIOD CAUSE I`M LAZY!!
SSSHHHAAAKKKEE TO THE HELL !!

;no new uploaded of photo!!
;NO LINKING SORRY!CAUSE I`M LAZY!!



No comments: