Tuesday, April 14, 2009

picture of US(:
never do i let you go(:


baby(: you don think so much larrs,

there sure something tat why im like tat.

you really cant blame me cos he do mean alot to you once before!!

is not tat i don trust you, is just tat you never been with a butch so

there alot of thing you still don noe!! is not easy to be with a butch you noe..

but it easy to understand us cos in the end we're still a girl!!

why im like tat is becos tat is my attitude, you do have your attitude too..

so we have to change but it wont be a one day or two day thing rite??

just let us put our hand together to change okay??

im someone really nice if you really noe how to hold my heart(:

im loving and sweet(: if im not then why did you fall for me??

haha(: im always thick skin(: all my ex noe abt tat(:

you should really noe your limit!! if i continue to let it be like this,

sooner or later i'll sure turn crazy one>.<

i noe i talk to sasha much more closer but there's really nothing!!

once i set my heart to take care of you is the day tat i don have feeling toward her!!

i don noe weather you belive anot.. wat i can say i alr say!!

you once cry so much for him, love him so much..

everything also him, of cos i scare larrs..

you should noe me.. i can be very understanding if i wan too(:

i belive tat you don love him alr but once it come to something abt

him you sure very excited one!! you can actually reject him if you don wan me to think so much>.<

like wat you say, friend only!!!!!!

me and you starting also friend wat..

hai i don wanna to say so much!!

i have my wat of thinking and you too have yours!!!

so pls respect mine!!!!!

No comments: