Saturday, April 25, 2009

one kiss from you shall be content enough ,
but now it seem to be i dont even get one from you !
things have change , & you can never understand me now .
i`m not sure wether are your feeling still there for me ?
i`m feeling useless , there`s no point for me to be in this ,
world, when no one trust me ):
baby , please put your pillow high tonight and spare a thought for me .
if you still don`t understand my feeling then it`s tyme to stop this pain .
anyway , we`re going out later ~
not sure going where ,haas (:
ka $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
haas (: jojo part is the most important part .
haas (: hopefully the plan is not cancel .
prayyyyyyyy :D
i just talk to buddy , ahmaine , hopefully she`s doing good now .
she told me that , that tyme got ppl say i baotoh jiajia .
jiajia still say that she hope it`s not me and she`s waiting for my return .
and lastly she missssssssss me (: actually i missssssssssss her too (:
p.s:baby , it`s time for a change now . tc !

No comments: