Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Photobucket
baby,can you please make this pain end .
whatever i do , you`ll be never content enough !
not that i dont wanna down your house just that i dont wanna make you kana scolding .
but you just dont seem to understand my tought !
or maybe we just belong to the different world ?
we can feel each other at first , but now you feel nothing .
i still feel the happiness when you made me smile .
you brighten up my smile , but now you brought saddness and tears to my life .
the feeling isnt the same anymore , you`ve just change .
or maybe it`s time to end this pain of mind .
and also the stress of yours .& i shall never regret what i`ve done .
i guess two more week turning to our anniversary .
can we reach till that part ?the happy part of ours again ):
it seem to be only on our anniversry , it`ll be happy ,
the other day;NO !
baby ,if you`re so unhappy about me . why cant you just stop this pain ?
dont made me suffer anymore .
is either you stop this pain or you made me happy again (:
guess you should choose your own desicion .
i can`t stop your feeling too ~
  1. i dont feel happy anymore!
  2. i cant feel you anymore!
  3. you made me feel so unhappy.
  4. i have already tried my best to give my all.
  5. you have never give and take .
  6. or maybe we dont belong to the same world ):

please make my suffer stop .or maybe one day i`ll gone insane .

you`re driving me insane ! but i`ll still love you no matter what ):

if you wanna leave then tc ):

No comments: