Tuesday, April 14, 2009

baby :(
lately i been feeling paronoid and unhappy .
somehow i really doubt on our love .
are you just keeping your promises or do you truly love me ?
baby , you`re the one who made me happy but you`re also the one who made me feeling unhappy .
what are you thinking ? can you please let me know .
you are HOT and COLD all the time .
i give my all to you , but ue don`t seem to see .
i know you scarifice alot for me too ,
you give up on your family just to go with me .
if really it`s like this i rather give up on everything and go back to the world i should go back too .
i really don`t love him anymore , why can`t ue just believe me ?
i have no more feeling for him anymore , it`s true .
it`s only depend on wether you trust me or not .
i sincerly trust you , but you don`t believe me at all .
BABY , i will give up my all for you .
please treat me fairly too .
cause i`m not there to be hurt .
baby , i loves you tons :)
no matter what , i`ll be there for you if i`m able .
hugs and kisses :D

No comments: