Friday, April 24, 2009

BABY,''brought this today(dim light) we use it during bathing but must put at water then got
LIGHT ! 'he`s the one who show me the LIGHT !
i just LOVE my baby , simply !

how much i wish we`re the loving-est couple in the world (:

the package (: of the dim light (: thanks baby !

ATE sushi ! jojo blanga :D

hello kitty shushi and biscult (:
i love my baby (:
one and only loves <3333



baby , i`m sorry all that is just anger words ):
forgive me will you ?
where shuld i start from ?
woke up at afternoon (:
then surf net for awhile baby , go bath then go out with jiejie and didi,
to the family service ! then i take over jiejie and didi to tc of didi (:
i went to bath after that !!
so on then we jojo called me , i helped her to go buy cigg .
at first the first shop dont wanna sell , then i angry i go other shop .
then they sell me , not like tt cb uncle !wont buy from him again .
so on that , when we went up , me and baby go makan !
was actually peparing to go bugis with jojo .
then baby , suddenly scold me cause i drop the stud balls .
not b'cause of the balls he just scared that meimei and didi later pick anything
and makan (:
so he was like dont wanna go out with me !
so i told jojo i dont wanna go , cause he also dont wanna me go.
so on then i just do my things .
then suddenly my phone went .......
it was jojo so i called back . she asked me go to the bus stop .
i say i dont want she say my baby asked me go down one .
so i say i wanna talk to my baby .
then baby went like this , come down leis !
i still tension him till he say sorry to me (:
(L)i just feel he`s sooo cute ~
we brought alots of stuff .
jojo;perfum,slippers,panties,foods and the sushi (:
baby;3 boxer(jojo pay for two of it),superman belt(jojo pay too),the heart (: and one cap !
me; jojo brought 3 panties for me , but is baby choose for me de (:
baby, i love you , please dont leave me ! ):
gonna talk about my family ):
hais , i finally made them trust me , but now they lose trust again .
baby , it`s not you , i know .
it`s myself ! i lose everything ):
i wanna work please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant always take frm my family too .
or not i keep asking for money they`ll also get irriated !
i just cant countiue onnn this way, it`s not the best way .
i will work hard too ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wait for me !!!!!!!!! hais ): i`m sorry , my family ):
p.s;baby and family i`m really sorry ):
thanks JOJO (:


No comments: