Thursday, April 16, 2009

i`m so damn boring !! baby is just enjoying his sleep now and i`m just doing nth ~~
roting infront of the com soon ! i dont wanna disturbe him cause he just so damn tired !
tomorrow , then we can enjoy anyway ! haas (: if not later he say he wanna sleep then .
drag feeling at me ! haas (: that day i told him something he`s just so damn angry !!
cause we`re actually sitting at the coffce shop , drinking some beer , then when i told him ,
suddenly turn out to be moodless ! teehee (: but we`re okay now , only that he loves to tension !
so i just have to entertain my baby ! laughs :D i`m kind of hot now cause the fan is not facing me!
but nbm , im gonna take a rest at the bed soon , before he woke up and no one pad him to sleep,
tell me laas ! where can find a gf like me soooo GOOD !! haas (: but actually baby also treat me
good , but not better then how i treat him , today when he seh i asked him ;
xiaoru;baby,if one day i die will you die with me ?
ahhao;yes , i`ll die with you (:
haas (: so damn touching , got one time when his mother knew something about me then his mother dont allow me to stay at his house , then he called and asked can go back sleep anot with me ? the mum say no , you want ue come back urself but not with me , then he say , if xiaoru cannot go back i also dont want , cause xiaoru is my life !!
i was so touch by him laas , my stomach is getting bigger and bigger !! sigh , sadded !!HOW ?
tomorrow need to go home take my stuffs ! haas (: actually verytime say want go ,
ended up also never !! haas (: cause the both of us is just so damn lazy . alright , got to end !!
cause i`m lazy right now ! BYES !

No comments: