Thursday, April 23, 2009

me !
baby , carry my bag for me (:
thanks !


ME & BABY (when he eating)
LAOSU !
sturgling (: ahxiong and laosu.

AHGIRL son 1 year old birthday!

baby and me (:
ah ho awaiting to see who to come out first ! didi, kana CAKE on his face !

my slipers let meimei throw inside the long gang!


we went to chalet (:okay lahs,quite fun !but nth to do too !
we drank that day , jack daniel`s,tiger and henikin.
me and baby fight ): but we always play only , is just that sometime play until angry then fight real ~
some of them drink till seh !
the cake sibei cute lorhs (: waterlemon cake ,
but all of them waste and throw it on the face ~
we bbq too .
the next day after drinking sooo much , i went home .
not even a little abit of seh =.=
me and jiejie went home just to help them to take clothes soo tired cause habben sleep too !
take alr we go back then go makan (nasi lemak)
after woke up we go swiming !
after swiming we go bbq again then went home !
haas (: baby treat me very good that day (:
i hope this shall never end ~
LOVESSSSSSSSSSSS ~







ir

No comments: