Sunday, April 19, 2009

talk to baby , so long then he agree to buy for me ,
he say i always waste money (:
but acctually i buy because it`s hello kitty (:
but actually i dont bear to eat too ,
better dont let him know or he`ll kill me !!
and trying to say i waste money again ):
just gone over to wake baby up ,
and he say 5 minute do you think he`ll wake up after 5 minute ?
actually just to ask him up to makan .
at the same tyme , aku rindu der .
der gangi aku , der tak nak contact ...... lagi ,
tapi tak der .
still contacting !!
haas (: just wanna step speking malay .
but i myself also not sure spell corect anot ??
anyway the pronousion correct can lers !!
haas (:
cute right the hello kitty , baby buy for me (:
that day we went to bugis and i fan him just to catch a bear for me .
in the end wasted a few dollar .
haas .

anyway i know baby , love me that`s why he willing to spent on me (:

correct ??

i just love the way you kisses me !!

A;always mine

H;happy to being with you

H;hugs of yours make me feel so warm

A;and baby , i love you tons !!

O;one and only lover of mine .



No comments: