Saturday, April 4, 2009

HAIS):

DARLING no more !!
we quarrel again ):
some times i am not that strong.
but you always thought i`m .
i thought after i finish huhu !!
you`ll call me but no BODY call for me ,
what i could do ???
can ue please tell me ??

i`m no longer hanging on.
if ue wanna leave then leave then.
if ue wanna stay,stay then!!
can ue somhow like tell me what to do ??
i need help too !!
just now tell ue go withdrawn money , ue withdrawn alr then go.
trying to say leave me alone ??
i don`t know what ue want also .
DARLING you shall never understand .

early in the MORNING ,
jiejie say got taichee so we went down .
ue quarrel with me .
and push me away !!
anyway,i`m DISSAPOINTED !!
after HUHU thought ue will called me but ue did`nt !!

NOTHING LAST FOREVER!!

XIAORU ):

No comments: