Thursday, April 16, 2009

taken by baby (:
new hair atyle ; taken by me .

the only one i can love ,
LOVERS ~

DRINK,DRANK,DRUNK.
FINALLY GET TO blog!!we go ibu inna house ton again , laughs .
OMG !! jiajia got baby already (: that day we went to shout to her , nt sure she heard ?
but i really misses her tons ,sky is fucking happy .
thats what he told us , and he say he`ll take care of the baby !!
good also ~~ i also want baby ! but i want abort one . hees (: cann ??
we dye our hair , me,baby,jojo and sky .
just now baby,sky and kecik go cut hair , baby keep beg me to allow her to cut ,
and to me is like CUT AGAIN !! haas :D
we drank at ibu inna house and when i reach home we drink again ,
but when home only abit . haas (: sky , can ue please stop wasting money ??
is nt easy to earn , ue know ??ue think ue everyone one father ??
baby, ilovesyoutons (:
just now at bus i sleeping , baby take photo but i deleted already (: clever me !!
finally get to upload photo in friendster , memories of me and darling ,
going bugis tmr , to meet up kelly, and pass buddy boxer ,
she working now gonna wish her all the best !!
sigh =.= i cant sleep, having menses !! angry ):
gonna end up here !! doing others stuff ,
tag me before leave . thanks !!
BABY,YOU`RE MY EVERYTHING (:




No comments: